Friday, November 20, 2015

Writing challenge, Day 21: your zodiac/horoscope and whether you think it fits you

To be honest, I really don't follow my horoscope. I've always written it off as pure, unadulterated balderdash. If what it says does actually coincide with what does happen, then it's by coincidence and nothing else. There really isn't much else I can say.

As for my zodiac symbol, however, my August 1 birthday makes me a Leo. The king of beasts. A big, giant kitty cat. I do like cats. Some say that I'm quiet and mysterious like a cat. Quiet, that is, until something sets me off. Then you'll hear a roar like none you've ever heard, and you'll sit up and take notice. I am not so much a king, though that's one meaning of my name. But definitely a beast. Most anyone who's dealt with me would agree, I think.

It looks like you'll get a look at my morning routine next time. Set your alarm...

No comments:

Post a Comment