Monday, November 16, 2015

Writing challenge, Day 16: bullet your entire day

Sometimes I'd like to bullet my day with real bullets. Many of us who are unemployed don't have much of a day, so today's post may be fairly short. Here you go:

● Wake up, struggle out of bed (there's a story about that), get dressed, brush teeth, take medication, grab something for breakfast. Actual sequence may vary.
● Greet Chimi before going out or risk serious bodily harm.
● Collect newspapers from driveway. Yes, I still read two daily newspapers. I know that's sooo 20th Century, but for me it's relaxing, and I get a Jumble puzzle to do and comics to read. I don't do the crossword puzzle because I'll end up saying some cross words...
● Tend to any errands or business.
● Grab lunch somewhere. For me, going out to lunch is a time-honored tradition. Sure, I could save some money by eating at home, but food at home gets...eh...after awhile. But I keep it cheap. No sides, no desserts.
● Continue any errands/business if any.
● Catch a nap if possible.
● Return home about 6. Make something for dinner.
● Turn on computer to surf the web or write anything that I need to write.
● Feed Chimi about 11 for same reason as morning greeting.
● Turn off computer, take shower, wait for clearance to go to bed (another story), struggle back into bed, find comfy spot to avoid glare from the light shining in my face and be a safe distance from where the bed ends so I don't fall off (you guessed it, another story).
● Hope and pray that I can get to sleep before 4am. Some days, that's a tall order.

Sounds like fun, huh?

Tomorrow, I'll present a quote that I try to live by. It might be a famous quote, or it might be something that I say so often that it seems like a quote. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment