As you've guessed, since I've written a new blog post, then I must be at the library. There are about five people using the computers and it's very quiet—the perfect condition to do some writing. I almost didn't get here, as my set of wheels is slowly reaching its last legs. The car is running worse and worse. I'd get everything fixed except for the fact that this car is 17 years old and I can't justify putting a lot of money into it. Besides, I don't have $$$$ lying around. Both of you know that I've written about my luck with getting a job. It just might be time for me to throw in the towel and apply for early Social Security. A few friends have suggested doing that. That's not what I want, though. I can't do hard physical work anymore, but my brain works fine. With my background in engineering support, a job requiring the ability to solve problems, designing stuff, or something in between would be perfect.
Despite the struggles I'm going through, I keep seeing a light ahead. But this time I don't think it's a train coming toward me. Good things will come. Things will turn around and get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment