Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Busy week for blogging

As the title of this post implies, there's been a lot of writeage on my planet as of late. That obviously means that I've taken a lot of trips to the library, since for the time being it's the only place where I have access to a computer. I want to change that soon.

As you've seen buried in my bloggery, I'm hoping that 2022 brings a lot of other positive changes to my life and overall well being. No need to go over everything again; should I hit some kind of milestone—or millstone—I'll be sure and write about it here.

For the record, if you're not sure what a millstone is, feel free to look it up. They're not used much anymore, but they come in handy to create archaic sayings in blogs or magazine articles. I'm always happy to put them to good use here. Where there's a mill, there is a way...

Today's blogging thus far is more like a flogging of your time and patience since I haven't really said anything worthwhile. Perhaps this post is the equivalent of holding open the screen door while sweeping all of the dust out of the house. Writing for the sake of writing. And that's OK. I can always use the practice.

Maybe my reference to sweeping out the dust in the previous paragraph was a subconscious reminder that my trash cans need to go out tonight for collection tomorrow. You watch: I'll be outside rolling the barrels to the front of the house at 1am before hopping into bed. And by the time I get up tomorrow, it'll all be collected and I'll be rolling the barrels back to their hiding place alongside the house.

Without a doubt, I'll be back at the library later this week. Who knows? It may even be tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment