Sometimes there's a traffic jam or even a Sigalert going on in my brain, so things that I should explain don't get explained when or as they should, and sometimes...never. In all ten years of my planet's existence, I've never really let on what the place is, what goes on there, whether it's safe, or if there are treats for visitors. After all this time, I guess I'd better come clean.
Throughout my life, most people have known that I'm a little...different from most folks. In an amusing and positive way, of course. I do have my own way of doing things and tend to think outside of the box. Those are absolutely perfect qualifications for someone to start their own planet! Visitors will either like it there or they won't. It's that simple.
To get serious, bear in mind that Eric's Planet isn't an actual planet. You don't have to take a rocket to the International Space Station and transfer to a shuttle to get there. All you have to do is to choose one or two things to do: know me personally, read my blog, put up with my cuckoopants crazy sense of humor, listen to me explain some technical thing, sample my cooking, or take a roller coaster ride with me while my body still allows me to do such things.
Now that we're in the fourth paragraph, maybe it's about time that I quit stalling and get to the point. Some of you may have already figured it out, but I'm going to explain it anyway. I've always wanted my own space, a space that is mine and mine alone. Contrary to what some people may think, that isn't selfish. It's realistic. Honestly, we all need such a space. A place where our imagination and personality can soar without any limits and where no one can stop it or take it away from us.
Eric's Planet is who I am. Eric's Planet is...me.
Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI don't know who you are, but thank you for your kind words.
ReplyDelete