In my wreck-ollection, I don't think I've ever written an epilogue, so please excuse the liberties that I've taken here with regard to rambling and word fabrication. I'm thankful that an epilogue has nothing to do with logs as I know little about them, except that they're like giant cylinders of wood or something.
But was the Challenge a success? That's for you dear, sweet readers to decide. I'm not taking a poll, nor am I expecting anyone to fill out a survey. Your thoughts are yours to keep or share as you wish. I've posted the link to this epilogue on my Facebook page just like I did for each post during the last 30 days, so you may leave a comment there if you wish to share any thoughts.
There were a couple of topics that I didn't complete for one reason or another. I noted that in those posts. But at some point, I'll address them appropriately.
There were a couple of topics that I didn't complete for one reason or another. I noted that in those posts. But at some point, I'll address them appropriately.
Thank you all for reading and providing feedback whenever you did. And a special thanks to Terri Anderson for giving me this opportunity to do some writing that just might have given my blog a fresh start. The jumper cables sure haven't worked...
No comments:
Post a Comment